This is what you should do to enter the lab's server from home:
- Run mstsc.
- Enter Server IP: 126.96.36.199
- Login using your regular username/password of the lab.
Remote access is the favored method of connection, as it does not block other users from using the computer.
- Have a login on the workstation. Contact Danny (20046) if you don't have one.
- Establish connection using putty on your PC desktop.
- The workstation IP under the "Host Name" in Session, is -> 188.8.131.52 (SSH only, telnet NOT available).
- User name -> aka you user name on the workstation. not on the PC, they are different things!
- Use the workstation to your needs.